Tuesday 27 December 2011

Hero Arts December Contest

Hi there! I just wanted to share a card I made for the Hero Arts Contest this month. From all the choices I picked one of the sketches and then used a new Hero Arts stamp and distress inks. I saw a card made like this one by the talented Shari Carroll and knew I had to have a go too :) Its always fun to play around with inks and see what the results are. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you are having a lovely holiday.....I am back to work tomorrow:(

To join in please visit the blog for more info: http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/

The Sketches:
My Card:


Supplies: Hero Arts Stamp - Newspaper Eiffel Tower & Sentiment
              Distress Inks - Walnut stain, Antique linen, Victorian velvet
              Aged mahogany mixed with perfect pearl powder
              Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

This is lovely Meadie... the distressing looks fabulous :)

Laura said...

Hi Karen, you have the most gorgeous cards! I have added myself as a follower so I can continue to see your lovely work. Keep it up :)
Laura x