Saturday 3 March 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - CASE IT

Hi again:) I have just made a card for the CASE IT challenge this week at PBSC and the card for inspiration is so very cute! I love the round shape this week, so that was my inspiration for this card and I also couldn't wait to ink up this new stamp. Thanks for stopping in, Hugs x x


To play along please visit: http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

I'd also like to add my card to the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week which is 'Anything Goes' and to join in visit: http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Supplies: Penny Black Stamp - Miniful (Such a cute name!) & Sentiment

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow meadie loving this one...that image is so cute...on my shopping list definitely...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Lisa Petrella said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! And your coloring is FANTASTIC!!!

susiestacey said...

Great card - love the stamp x Susan x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is just so cute. Sue x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Meade
How are you.... Just got back from the uk... With plenty of new goodies.... Gorgeous card... 1st.again Congrats .....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx