Friday 6 April 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge - #Ric9 Preen Fall 2012

Hello and Happy Good Friday! Its lovely to have a holiday and not to be at work on a friday:) My card today is for the challenge at Runway Inspired and for the first time I tried sewing on a card with my machine....wow it was so easy! I got a sewing machine for christmas and its the first time I have used it, its only taken me 4 months to take it out of the box:) Thanks for stopping in, Hugs x x

To join in visit: http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com.au/

The Photo for Inspiration:
My Card:

I would also like to enter Simon Says Stamp Challenge as the theme this week is to use your favourite tool....mine could be my new machine! To join in visit: http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Supplies: My Minds Eye 6x6 paper - On the bright side
             Hero Arts CL493, Ek Success Heart punch

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Now those papers are just perfect for the Photo inspiration...love the layout and the smattering of hearts :0)
Jenny x

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. Fabulous job. The colors are beautiful together and the patterns on the papers too.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Such a gorgeous background- I love those colors and patterns. And the sentiment is quite beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Karen
Fabulous card ... Love the papers ......
Hugs Sylvie xxxx