Saturday 29 September 2012

Casology Week #12 & Simons Challenge

Hi there! This weeks challenge word at CAS-ology is 'shoe' and Simons challenge has an 'anything goes' theme. I have been busy in my craft room this week tidying up - hubby built me some beautiful shelves and a bigger top to put on my craft desk....of course I LOVE it! Now I have all my woodblock stamps on my new shelves and they look fantastic. I am pretty excited to have made my first christmas card of the year too! 
Thanks for your visit today x x





To play along visit: http://casology.blogspot.com.au/

Or Simons Challenge: http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Supplies: Hero arts stamp & sentiment, embossing folder

11 comments:

Robyn said...

LOVE it! Such a clever way to do "shoe" !

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! This really made me smile - just perfect for the theme!

Ardyth said...

Fantastic interpretation of shoe! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

shirley-bee said...

Great card, I love that image! Well done for starting your Christmas cards. I'm only a week or so in front of you.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fun card, no question who that is. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Darnell said...

So wait, is that the Halloween Witch dressing up like Santa Baby and getting stuck, which serves her right?! This really made me laugh - love it, Karen!

And I'm so happy for you to have new shelves!!

Benzi said...

Ha...what a fun image and looks perfect for the CASology cue word. Glad hubby is helping you with the craft room. They really need to get involved. LOL Now, if you could just get him to make a card, right? :-)

Jen W. said...

Love this cute stamp and your clean and crisp layout! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Jean said...

What a fun card ~ Love your take on the challenge. This was my first thought when I saw the challenge, only problem is I don't have a stamp like this!

Rosemary said...

heee hee!! super fun image and card!! i always enjoy seeing what you create using each week's cue word, karen!!

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card!! Love that great image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa