Sunday 14 October 2012

SSD Sketch Challenge 149

Hi there. I really wanted to make a card today to send to a friend to cheer her up so when I saw the sketch challenge at the Skipping Stones Design blog I knew that I wanted to play along! I love these stamps - they really make me laugh and the Sassy Cats set is one of my very favourites:) I hope this card makes her smile! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today - Hugs x x




To play along please visit: http://skippingstonesdesign.com/

Supplies: SSD Stamps - Sassy Cats, MFT die, MME 6x6 papers

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great card Meadie. I love the sentiment and the border die is lovely too.
Lorraine x

Jay Gee said...

This set is one of my favourites Meadie - love that sentiment! Love your colouring and your borders too. Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs :)

Jenny said...

EeK!! Your card will have me smiling all day! This is so very clever and adorable!

Hugs!
xo

Katie Gehring said...

I LOVE a card with a sense of humor! Great coloring and colors on your card! Thank you for sharing your talent with Skipping Stones Design this week!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

This card gave me a laugh! I love the way you've put the cat on a tag.

Jen W. said...

Brilliant! I must get this stamp set! :)