Sunday 11 November 2012

Scrapbook Boutique November Challenge




Hi there:) The new challenge has started at the Scrapbook Boutique blog and this month there is a gorgeous photo for inspiration - this cupcake sure is something else! I have spent most of my weekend making christmas cards and watching movies......it's been so lovely and relaxing! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely week - Hugs x x



If you live in australia and you want to play along please visit: http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com.au/

Supplies: Marianne tree die, Hero arts sentiment, snowflakes embossing
              folder, pearls and gems

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh, I really do need to start making some Christmas cards, you are scaring me... lol! Your card is super cute, LOVE the added bling!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Narelle said...

That sounds like the perfect way to spend the weekend!
Love your card and the embossed borders on both sides.
Thanks for taking the challenge!

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, I like how you've made the tree from the negative space!

Anonymous said...

Karen that is a super cute Chrissy tree and I especially like the added details down each side. Great job!

Bonnie said...

Love this card, Meadie! What a beautiful tree!