Saturday 26 October 2013

Hero Arts Holiday Challenge

Hi again:) The new challenge has started at the Hero Arts blog and it has been ages since I have played along so I didn't want to miss this one.

One of my favourite techniques is to make my own backgrounds - on this card I used a cute little poinsettia stamp from clearly besotted and I then added my favourite hero arts christmas sentiment -  I always use this stamp on the inside of my cards so it's nice to have it on the front for a change:)

Thanks for your visit today - hugs xx 



To play along please visit the blog here - Hero arts

Supplies: Hero arts CL359, clearly besotted stamp & die set - pretty poinsettia, Cc Designs - leaf die, perfect pearls & wink of stella

5 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Karen. This is so pretty. Love the poinsettia background ... the pearls are a beautiful detail. And I love the glittery paper. Loll xx

Darnell said...

Wow, this is fantastic, Karen! Your homemade background paper perfectly matches your poinsettia flower! I love a card with the sediment on the front and love the pearl accents, too! Hugs, Darnell

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Karen - so pretty.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant background-and I love the large Poinsettia amongst the greenery-perfect:)
Nessa xx