Sunday 12 January 2014

Little Snow friends

Hi again! I just love having cute stamped images to colour and these little snow friends are just so sweet and I know someone who will adore them as much as I do:) It is a beautiful warm day here in tassie after a few weeks of wind and rain so I am heading outside to enjoy every moment!

Thanks for stopping in xx

Paper smooches Sparks Challenge - Anything goes



Simon says stamp wed challenge - Ice inspiration - Love this gorgeous board



Addicted to stamps - Use markers (2nd entry)

My card:


Supplies: Paper smooches stamps - Many thanks, Darcie's snowman stamp

8 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Love this sweet card, Karen!

sandie said...

I love the bright blue birds, they really pop, thanks for joining us at ATSM Karen x

Loll said...

Sweet images Karen ... and beautifully colored. Loll xx

Deepti said...

Karen, I just love the sweet colors you picked and the brilliant coloring :) thanks for joining in the fun at ATSM!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE the little penguin and snowman:) THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week- Picture Perfect!!! <3

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card and thank you for playing along at ATSM for our Make your mark challenge and good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma ~ GDT Addicted to stamps and More

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is just lovely! It's such fun, friendly image and so beautifully and brightly coloured. Love it! Sorry I'm so late commenting, thanks for playing along with ASM!

Deepti Stephens said...

I absolutely love this card and coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)