Saturday 3 May 2014

Lots of Hearts

Hi there - Today I was inspired by a beautiful card by Wida Miller at Case study challenge - I love all the cute hearts on her card:) For my card I used my favourite hero arts background stamp and I followed her fun design.

Thanks so much for your visit xx

Case Study - Challenge #189 - Wida's gorgeous card




A Blog named Hero - Inspired by a Hero artist (Jennifer Mcguire)



My Card:



Supplies: Hero Arts - Tiny hearts background, Mft stamps - fall foliage & hearts die, shadow inks

11 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Love this card Karen. Bright and cheerful. The simplicity just reaches out and grabs you. Love it.

Michelle said...

Great CASE, Karen! I love all of your pinks surrounding the die-cut hearts. :-)

sandie said...

Love it Karen, the ombré pink looks amazing and the heart just pops off the page.
When you have a moment, I have sent you an email about Time Out, if you haven't got it let me know on
sandiesandie16@gmail.com
Thanks xx

shirley-bee said...

Love the ombré heart panel, Karen!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love this clever design, Cathy x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful! Your ombre stamping is perfect!

Deepti said...

This is so pretty, love the ombré in the hearts BG :)

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful ombre stamped background - looks like a perfect CASE to me!

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Love that pretty background! Great CASE!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Anita in France said...

Wow, Karen, this is gorgeous ... simple, stylish and stunning! Anita :)

Maya Isaksson said...

How pretty! I like the small heart and the bigger ones that makes the window. Thanks for taking part of the ABNH challenge :)