Saturday, 19 July 2014

Muse & ATSM

Hi there - It's a beautiful sunny day here in Tassie and very unexpected for the middle of winter - it's still a little fresh but it's lovely to have the sun out! My card today has been inspired by Therese's gorgeous card at Muse this week and I have followed her design fairly closely - I just changed my flowers to pink.  

Thanks for your visit today xx

My Card:

 I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Muse Challenge  - Here is Therese Calvird's beautiful card to inspire us:



Addicted to Stamps & More - It's Cas week

Supplies: Paper smooches reflections stamps, Clearly besotted Pretty petals, My fav things simply fabulous sayings, sss doll pink ink, memento inks

13 comments:

Wei said...

I like this good coloring CAS card! It's so adorable. Thank you for sharing this at ATSM!

Loll Thompson said...

Beautiful design Karen. Love your bright pink flowers - so pretty! The small border of black and pink really have a lot of impact. Loll xx

Shona Chambers said...

Such a beautiful card and love the stamps you used. This is such a brilliant take on the sketch and the colour combo is perfect!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love that bold, bright pink! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Karen!

lostinpaper said...

Your card is so pretty Karen, I love the sentiment you chose too, it's perfect!

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent Karen. Very inviting and clean. The pink border is a nice touch of bling. Well done.

Deepti said...

This is so pretty, I love the added pink strip :)

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, Karen - love the black and pink strips, they give the card a nice balance :)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Karen. Love the design.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Lorraine x

cm said...

Such a pretty take on the MUSE card, infused with your own style and flair! Those CB flowers are sooooo lovely! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c

Anita in France said...

Just lovely, Karen ... the vibrant pink is so eyecatching on those sweet blooms and on the side strip ... gorgeous! Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

I love your take on Therese' card, Karen! Your pink flowers are so pretty, too!

kreativekymona.com said...

Hey Karen!! I love the colors of your flowers. The pink pops off of the flowers and your card panel. Nicely done.