Sunday, 24 August 2014

Cruising through life

Hi there - I enjoyed making my card today with a stamp set from avery elle called 'surfs up'. I always struggle with cards for men so this set really appealed to me - I can see lots of uses for these cute stamps and they are fun to colour too:)

Thanks for your visit xx

My card:


I'd like to enter the following challenges

Aieheartuchallenge - Avery elle - Use Sequins on your card


The Scrapbook boutique - Photo inspiration 


Supplies: Avery elle stamp set - surfs up, Lawn fawn sentiment, copics and sequins


12 comments:

Neets B said...

Such a sweet card and I love that sentiment, great placement of sequins too. Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week, Anita x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. Love the fun scene.
Lorraine x

lostinpaper said...

This set just arrived for me and I can't wait to start stamping too, thanks so much for the inspiration and for joining us again at Scrapbook Boutique!

Loll Thompson said...

Such a fun card Karen!! :) Love the added sparkle from the sequins. Loll xx

Lyndal said...

Fab idea & gorgeous card Karen!

Julie Beech said...

Love the cool sentiment and camper van and the placement of the sequins!
Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. :)

Sheryl said...

So sweet, and love those sequins in the sun!

shirley-bee said...

Fun card, Karen! Love those blinged-up wheels :)

Shana Gaff said...

What a fabulous little scene you have created! I love the little embellishments you have added to the sun and trees. That sentiment is great with the van image! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

ahappyscramper said...

Love your card Karen. Really cute set and love your colours and the addition of the sequins to accent.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Oh, my, cute, cute, cute, Karen! That set is wonderful and you've done a delightful job of enabling us with your great card!! Hugs, Darnell

Deepti said...

Awwww what an adorable scene :) I love the coloring u did, those palm trees are perfect. Thank you for sharing with ATSM !