Saturday 20 September 2014

Autumn Flowers

Hi again! I feel like this week has just gone in a blur filled mostly with work but I did find some time to make this card which has been inspired by a few different challenges. We are coming into spring here in Tassie which is lovely even though it's still a little cold but I love this time of year...summer is coming! 

My card is also for the lovely Bev of happy dance who is celebrating a birthday this week. Darnell & Ardyth are hosting a card party here - I am a little late to the party but I still hope you had a great day Bev and that you are enjoying the party:)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today xx

My Card:


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Muse Challenge #85 - This week we have Marion's gorgeous card to inspire us


The Card Concept Challenge #19 - All these beautiful colours
My style - Clean and simple 


(I have used autumn colours)

Supplies: Clearly Besotted stamps - Love quotes & Say it in style


11 comments:

Darnell said...

You're right, those TCC colors are so perfect for the MUSE inspiration! Excellent, Karen, both catching that and for your truly gorgeous take on Marion's card. Thank you for joining the party for Bev!! Hugs, Darnell

Marion said...

I simply love your card Karen :)

Ardyth said...

Great combination of these challenges (two of my favourites! lol!) Love the bold blossoms! So glad you joined us at Muse, Card Concept and for Bev's party!

Lorraine said...

Very pretty, love the flowers and colours.
Lorraine x

Kim Heggins said...

Such a lovely card...your pair of posies are so beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Such a great CASE.

Neets B said...

Gorgeous card, Karen. Those blooms have been on my wish list for months, I WILL have to get them! Loving the black borders.

Kay Miller said...

What a lovely CAS card! The big bold flowers are so pretty! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept Challenge! :)

Kristie Larsen said...

Very Very pretty! I love those stamp. Im still new to Clearly Besotted, but love all that I see from them. This card showcases the stamps so well! And is your white paper patterned or textured? I think I can see it, but am curious.. did you emboss or is the paper just like that? Its lovely! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept!

Happy Dance said...

Karen, I'm terribly sorry I'm late with this thank you. I did want to stop by and say thanks for joining in the party for my birthday, and for this beautiful card. Loved the Muse inspiration, and how you captured it so well! This is such a lovely and happy birthday card. Thanks so much for helping me celebrate. Bev

Stephanie said...

Simply beautiful, Karen :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x