Monday, 20 October 2014

Happy halloween

Hi again! Just popping in quickly to share a card I made for the current challenge at Simon says and Addicted to stamps.  I really enjoy colouring these cute images with copics....it's so relaxing!

Thanks for your visit xx

My Card:


I'd like to enter the following challenges

Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge - This week its a colour scheme


Addicted to Stamps & More - Make your mark


Supplies: My favorite things stamps - whichwaycandy, SSS stamps - hey pumpkin, copics, lil inker rectangle dies

5 comments:

sandie said...

Your colouring is perfect Karen and. I must invest in those stitched dies, every time I see them I love them! Thanks for playing along at ATSM

Cornelia W said...

Such an adorable little witch! Those stitched dies are on my wishlist.... Thank you for linking up with us at ATSM!

Deepti said...

Awwww so cute !! Love The coloring :)

Caryn said...

Fantastic card - love the image and your colouring is wonderful.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

Hugs,
Caryn

Rahmat said...

Aww I love this cute little witch!great coloring, thanks for joining us at ATSM.