Wednesday 15 October 2014

More Daisies

Hi there! I still had my favourite daisy stamps out from hero arts so I thought I would make another card using some embossing and distress inks. My card has been inspired by the gorgeous daisy photo at Fusion this week and at Just us girls they are having an ombre challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today xx

My Card:


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Fusion Challenge - Hardwood florals - I was inspired by the photo


Just us girls - Challenge #262 Ombre


Supplies: Hero Arts stamps set - hello sunshine daisies, Clearly besotted sentiment - say it in style, Distress inks


8 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent card Karen. Fabulous embossing. - Jim

Loll said...

Beautiful Karen. The white embossed flowers just pop of the gorgeous blues of your background. Loll xx

Ina G said...

Lovely daisy stamps and the ombre background looks great behind them. The pearls are a nice finish. Thanks for joining in on our ombre challenge this week at JUGS.

Nancy said...

A really beautiful card Karen. The background is blended so perfectly and those daisies really pop. Thanks for sharing your talents with us this week at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the beautiful, soft blending of the blues on the background, it really shows off those pretty daisies. Nice touch with the pearls, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

SmilynStef said...

gorgeous ombre resist technique ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Deepti said...

Gorgeous inking and design :) thank you for sharing with Fusion

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful inking - I love the graduated color!