Sunday 9 November 2014

Chalkboard Love

Hi there - My card today was inspired by Vicki's muse card and also the challenge at Just us girls where the theme this week is the chalkboard technique. I love this big sentiment stamp from Simon Says - such lovely words and making it look like a chalkboard is such fun!

Thanks so much for your visit today xx

My card:


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges


Just us Girls -  Trend week - Chalkboard Technique


Muse Challenge #92  - Here is Vicki Dutchers card to inspire us
(I used her spotty background & middle panel)


Supplies: Simon says stamp set - chalkboard love, lil inker rectangle die, sweet wishes paper, ek success heart punch

10 comments:

Ina G said...

Super card Karen. Love how it is so colourful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just us Girls this week.

Marika said...

Karen, I love the contrast between the tender background and the heavy sentiment part! I've never thought of mixing those but they look wonderful together!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is awesome! It really looks just like a chalkboard. I love the little banner of hearts and that fun background. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

shirley-bee said...

Fab card, Karen! Love the string of hearts adorning the chalkboard!

sandie said...

Adorable background and love the string of hearts x

Susanne Vargas said...

Love your chalkboard and the string of hearts, as well as the background! Gorgeous!

Ardyth said...

This is really fun - I love the sweet strung hearts - texture, colour, dimension! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the combo of challenges - they mixed well - I love the sentiment with the chalkboard, and of course that you were inspired by my card :) -- Thanks for joining in at both Muse and JUGS!

Nancy said...

Fabulous Chalkboard technique card! I love anything with polka dots and that DP is beautiful! Well done and thanks or joining us Karen at Just Us Girls!

Jeanne J. said...

You've got that chalkboard technique down pat! Looks amazing! I love the pink and how you made this your own. That string of hearts is adorable too!