Wednesday 25 February 2015

Addicted to Stamps & More - Holiday

Hi there! This week at Addicted to Stamps & More our challenge theme is 'Holiday' and I have made a christmas card to share even though for the challenge you can make any sort of card that says holiday to you:)

For my card today I have used a cute stamp from Penny Black and for my background I used copics and a fun stencil to add some snow and texture.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and I hope to see you playing along with us xx 

My Card:


Our wonderful sponsor this week is


And our lucky winner this week will win a $10 gift certificate 

 For more details visit us at: Addicted to Stamps & More



Supplies: Penny Black Stamp - Jolly xmas kitty, Simon Says Stamp - falling snow stencil
hero Arts stamps CL551

24 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!

lostinpaper said...

Such a sweet card, how cool is that big Santa hat!

Irish Cherokee said...

Super cute Karen. Love the image. - Jim

Rahmat said...

Very impressive coloring Karen, and love that it is super CAS.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That fat cat under that big hat is just the cutest! Soooo sweet!

sandie said...

I really love the bg, I must get this snow stencil! Such a cute image. Hope your week is going well x

Wei Wei said...

Super cute card!Love your soft colouring!

Julie B said...

Such a sweet kitty, great fun image.:)

Dana said...

Adorable!! Love your coloring and the added snow!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Karen thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words... I'm so glad I paid a visit to your blog... gorgeous creations! This cat just makes me smile...
=] Michele

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Karen, he is just too cute!! I love how he's peeking out from the Santa hat! :) Fabulous coloring!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super cute Karen and love the over sized hat on the cat. Just gorgeous. Sarah x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, Karen! Your cat is adorable.

Lorraine said...

He looks so cute.
Lorraine x

Loll said...

Oh my gosh Karen ... this is SUPER ADORABLE!! Love this sweet image and your colouring is perfect. And love the added texture from the stenciled embossing paste. Loll xx

Barb Ghig said...

Oh Karen, I really LOVE this card! Your Christmas Kitty is too cute and your coloring is fabulous! Love your CAS design, too!

Shona Chambers said...

This is too cute!! What a gorgeous image, love that he is the star of the card!

cm said...

Karen, I'm crushing all over your kitten with his too big Santa hat! New definition added to 'cute and adorable'!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

So adorable, Karen ... this cute little cat is fab in his huge hat ... and I love that little holly bow tie! Sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Neets B said...

What an adorable image, I'm a big cat lover so love this. Your design is wonderful too, love the snowy background x

Deborah Frings said...

So, so cute! Love this little kitty - makes a super focal point for your Christmas card!

Greta said...

Such a cute card--love the soft blue snowy background!

Kylie said...

What a cutie!! Love this adorable card xx

Lee-Anne said...

Absolutely adorable, Karen! Love that kitty!