Saturday 4 April 2015

It's a Panda Party

Hi there:) My card today has been inspired by the current challenge at Cas(e) this sketch.....the layout of the sketch this week really caught my eye! I have made a cute card to play along using the adorable panda's from Mama Elephant...these guys always look they are having fun:)

Thanks so much for stopping by xx

My Card:


I'd like to enter the following challenges: 








Supplies: Simon Says Stamp Set - Square Sayings, Mama Elephant stamps - Pandemonium

12 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cool card, Karen! I'm tempted to forget all about CASEing and just all-out copy this fabulous design! I love it! :-)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love those cute pandas and your pretty Spring colors in the background. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Marika said...

Very cool way to use the sketch! Too too cute, Karen!

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Karen
Happy Easter
Lorraine x

lostinpaper said...

So so sweet Karen, I thought this was a framed picture when I first saw it and to be honest, it would make such a fab picture. Love it!

Anita in France said...

So pretty and sweet, Karen ... those panda's look as thought they're dancing! Joyeuses Pâques, my friend! Anita :)

Loll said...

Totally adorable!! Loll xx

Kylie said...

Adorable pandas!! I love how you placed them on the coloured squares xx

Nancy said...

Really adorable card....love your Spring colors and those adorable pandas! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at JUGS this week and we hope you will join us again soon!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute take on the sketch, Karen! I love how you placed your Panda's on the pastel squares, too! Really fun card!

Caryn said...

I love this stamp set - your card is just fabulous.
Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun and fabulous take on the sketch!