Pages

Thursday, 2 July 2026

Playing House

 Hello there! I was playing around with the spellbinders die set called 'City Holiday' and I really enjoyed making this cute little house. 

These die sets have lots of pieces and do take time to put together, but it is a relaxing way to spend a very wet and cold afternoon.

My Card:

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - Week 758 - 759


Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts




AAA Birthday Challenge - For the Girls


Thanks so much for your visit xx


9 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

nice house, could be a dolls house for the girls? Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Barbara said...

Spending a cold wet afternoon like this sounds wonderful. Your card is amazing with all of the little pieces. I would be proud to give this to someone special. Glad to see it here at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
Barbara DT

Nancy said...

One of my favorite cards I have seen with this die set. Love the way to made the dog a Dalmatian. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Cathy said...

So many details on this wonderful card Karen, looks very time consuming but so worth it, Cathy x

Jane said...

Very elegant! The dalmatian just adds that extra bit of class! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a stylish house and a beautiful card! For some reason your house reminds me of Edinburgh:) Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday.

Barb Finnical said...

Karen, what an absolutely adorable card! I can see what you mean about it, taking a while to put together, but the result is spectacular. Now there’s one more set on my wish list! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Fiona said...

Lovely card - thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Wow! That is amazing but I am not entirely sure I would have the patience to put it together! Not have the hand eye coordination to get it straight - might end up as a wonky house if I made it! 🤣

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT