Monday 5 November 2012

Jay Gee Nooks Challenge & Hero Arts November Contest

Hi there! A couple of new challenges have started and I have been having a lovely time playing around in my craft room making christmas cards since it is a long weekend here in Tassie - its great to have an extra day off!

The challenge this month at Jay Gees Nook is a beautiful board for inspiration and at Hero arts this month one of the themes is 'a bit of bling'. I am trying hard to get my cards made as it is already getting a little crazy at work and it's only november, but it is only 7 and a bit weeks till christmas! (Sorry if I scared you there:) 

Thanks for stopping by today x x




To play along please visit: http://jgsnook.blogspot.com.au/

Or for more info on the Hero arts contest visit: http://heroarts.com

Supplies: Hero arts Cg889 - Wishes come true, CL540, K5445 flourish tree
             

4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Meadie, love both of your cards. The first is just super cute and the second is very elegant. The background embossing on both of them is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Way to get some Christmas cards done! I'm groaning at the (small) number of days left until the holiday. Yikes!

Unknown said...

Meadie, these are gorgeous! What a great idea to get those Christmas cards done. Cheers Ange

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love your gorgeous card - so elegant. I have my in-laws arriving frm Scotland in 3 wks & i'm freaking anout that because My foot has been swollen & out of action for 3wks! So i can't even think about Christmas!!!!