Friday 23 May 2014

Autumn Leaves

Hi there - Today I am sharing a card made with some more of my favourite things - autumn leaves! It's Autumn here in Tasmania and I adore the colours this time of year - the trees look amazing:) I also used this months challenge at the scrapbook boutique to inspire me as well as the theme from Atcas.

Thanks for stopping by xx

Addicted to Cas - Off the edge




The Scrapbook Boutique - Here is the gorgeous photo to inspire us:




My card:




Supplies: My favorite thing stamps - fall foliage, hero arts leaf background, distress inks

8 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

An excellent card Karen. Love your leaves and the colors you used.

Blessings
Jim

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Karen. I love the brokeh technique for the background behind your beautiful fall leaves. Loll xx

Darnell said...

So gorgeous, Karen! It is odd to think of autumn now with spring on my mind over here, but your card is sensational for fall!! Thanks for playing along with the Off the Edge challenge at ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell

Michelle Lupton said...

I love Autumn cards, and yours is gorgeous! Are the trees in Tassie behaving correctly - in Melbourne, our trees don't seem to realise that it's nearly winter - we even have a lilac in flower!! Thanks so much for playing along with our "off the edge" challenge at ATCAS ;)

Anonymous said...

Karen this is a CAS stunner. Love those sweet Autumn leaves and the subtle masking behind them - just awesome!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous Autumn leaves Karen, would be a great masculine card, Cathy x

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful creation Karen! Sadly we don't get the colours in our leaves here in the sub tropics, but at least the days are still 27 degrees, can't have it all I suppose. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Angela said...

Simply stunning! you have nailed the inspiration perfectly!Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!