Tuesday 3 November 2015

Happy Little Stampers Guest Designer

Hi there! This month at Happy Little Stampers the challenge theme is 'gilding' and I would like to thank Kylie and the team for having me along this month as a guest designer. 

For my card I used a very simple design and some gold embossing - I did plan on colouring in those butterflies but decided in the end that I liked them better just gold and white.

To join in the fun this month please visit the Happy Little Stampers blog.
I can't wait to see what you come up with this month:)

Thanks for your visit today xx




Supplies: Mama Elephant stamps - Everyday Greetings
 Memory Box stamps - Fluttering
Simon Says Stamp gold embossing powder


12 comments:

Kylie said...

Beautiful, Karen! I'm glad you didn't colour the butterflies because they look so elegant in gold and white. Thanks for joining us as our Guest Designer at Happy Little Stampers this month xx

Loll said...

Beautiful Karen. Love your gold butterflies ... so elegant and sophisticated. Thanks so much for being a Guest Designer at Happy Little Stampers CAS. xx

sandie said...

Congrats on the GD Karen, and your card is so elegant, love the strip of black, nice grounding x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Karen, love the pretty butterflies
Lorraine x

Diane said...

Beautiful and elegant all at the same time!! I sent you a private email, so please check you inbox or spam folder...thanks!!!

shirley-bee said...

Congrats on the GD spot, Karen! Love the elegant colour scheme.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful card, Karen! Love your elegant butterflies in gold! It's so nice to have you with us this month!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Karen! Those gorgeous butterflies look so elegant with the gold embossing. Thank you for being our GD!

Cathy said...

Very pretty card Karen, beautifully stamped and embossed, Cathy x

Anita in France said...

Congratulations on your GD spot, Karen! Your card's beautiful ... what a gorgeous kaleidoscope of golden butterflies ... the sense of movement is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a lovely design Karen! Sorry I haven't commented before. but when I first came over I couldn't find it, then it went out of my head until now! Never, mind, better late than never? I LOVE those beautiful gold butterflies against that pure as the driven snow background and those gold and black strips and black sentiment sets the whole thing off beautifully! Thank you for joining us as GD at HLS this month! Hazel xx

Neets B said...

Sorry for the late comment, Karen, got here eventually! I love those butterfly stamps in gold, and the black strip just tie it all together beautifully. Great to have you with us at HLS this month xx