Pages

Thursday, 11 June 2026

Summer Flowers and Frogs

 Hello and thanks for coming to visit my blog today:)

My first card was inspired by the photo challenge at Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge and I love the pretty photo to inspire us.

We are in Winter here in Australia - so it's nice to make a couple of summery colourful cards to brighten some-one's day.

My Card:


I'd like to enter the following challenges

If you give a crafter a cookie - Photo Inspiration





I'd like to enter this one into:


I was inspired by the woodland theme from this cute pic:)







Thank you again for your visit xx

Supplies: Spellbinders dies - Frog Prince, Memory box stencil, Copic Markers



7 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Karen, both of your cards are lovely! The flowers are so very pretty. And the card with the frog and the mushrooms is simply adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Julia Aston said...

Two beautiful cards here today Karen! I love the mix of daisies and mushrooms with the cute frog sitting on top of one! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Visaul Prompt! Julia xx

cm said...

Two wonderful cards. I'm smitten with your frog, flowers and mushrooms; a most delightful, pretty take on the Inkspirational woodland image. Thank you so much for joining us.
~carol

Pia S said...

Thank you for playing with our Gnome/woodland theme over at Inkspirational. Your frog sitting on the mushrooms is adorable and it's a well put together scene.

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Both beautiful cards.
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

cm said...

Hello Karen. Congratulations! Your adorable frog, mushrooms and floral card is a Top Pick over at Inkspirational! So happy you shared your creativity with us. Our current theme is Leftovers; hopefully you'll find an opportunity to play along with us.
~carol

Carol said...

Beautiful cards!!!! That frog is adorable as are the mushrooms!!!