Hi there. I have been using the new Bear die from Spellbinders and it is sooooo cute!
I made this card starting with an inky background using distress oxides and then embossing it. Then I added the assembled bear and a fun sentiment.
My Card:
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
AAA Colourful - Colourboard #31
Thanks for stopping by today xx

4 comments:
This is adorable, Karen. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. We hope that you'll stop by again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.
So adorable Karen. I LOVE your sweet bear. That background is gorgeous with the colour and design. xx
Super background and an adorable bear. Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!
What a cute bear - thanks for sharing with us at ATSM
Post a Comment