Pages

Sunday, 6 September 2026

Autumn Love

 Hi there. My card today was inspired by some Autumn themed challenges that I wanted to play along with.

I made the background for these cute hedgies using white pigment ink, stamps and some distress oxides ink. I have made a lot of card backgrounds lately with these inks as I just love them.

My Card:

I'd like to enter the following challenges

If you give a crafter a cookie - Sweater Weather


Four Seasons Card challenge - Autumn


Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Stamp it

Word Art Wednesday - #768 - 769


Inkspirational - Challenge #375 - Visual Prompt



Thanks so much for your visit xx

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome background for these cute hedgehogs! Fun Fall creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner

Loll said...

Very sweet card Karen. Love the adorble hedgies ... and the gorgeous colours and design of the background.

Sue from Oregon said...

I need to do that too...love your background-it is perfect for those cute PB hedgies! Thanks for sharing with us at PBSC! 💕💕Sue Kment

Ellibelle said...

This is so sweet and beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!

Julia Aston said...

What sweet little hedgies, Karen! Wonderfully colored and so cute against the fall leaf background. Love the three hearts over their heads! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

Pia S said...

The image is just cute as can be, and I really like how you did the background in colors with embossed leaves. Sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

cm said...

Hello Karen...dropping in to share that your wonderful hugging hedgies card is a Top Pick at Inkspirational. Congratulations! As always, thank you for supporting our little team. Hope to see you in the gallery for the current challenge: Furry Friends.
~carol

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. I love the cute hedgies and the fabulous colours of the background.
Thanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Lorraine x