Hello there:)
I have a little bird card to share today and I was inspired to make this one using the current colour scheme at AAA Colourful Challenge - it's such a pretty sunset picture.
My Card
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
AAA Colourful - Colourboard #30
Supplies: Simon Says Stamp Cozy Birdhouse die, unbranded floral and bird dies

3 comments:
Karen, this is a lovely card! Your little bird, the birdhouse, and those flowers are so very cute. You did a great job matching that Inspiration Board! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Adorable Bird and his lovely house! Great way to use those amazing colours, Karen! xx
You've captured the Colourboard perfectly with your cute little bird and house. Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Post a Comment