Hi there:)
I have a floral card to share today - I loved making all the layers to build this flower and it really pops off the card:) This die is from Altenew called Giant Dahlias, it's so pretty.
My Card:
I'd like to enter the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fabulous Florals
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today xx
Simon says stamp sentiment - on the Edge set
Altenew Die - Giant Dahlias

3 comments:
Wow! caught my eye and made me stop to admire this beauty. It sure does pop off the card. Excellent.
Hugs and Blessings
This is a gorgeous card, Karen! The flower is beautiful, and I can tell that a lot of work went into creating it. It will be much loved! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Beautiful card Karen. Your layered dahlia is gorgeous and looks amazing against the black and white collage stamped background. xx
Post a Comment